New York – April 30, 2015 – Global music service TIDAL is now available in Thailand. TIDAL offers 25 million songs and over 75,000 high quality videos, high fidelity sound quality, expertly curated content and editorial, and unique user experiences. TIDAL gives its members access to exclusive music, videos, tickets, merchandise and experiences that you can’t find anywhere else.
TIDAL has two pricing tiers: either THB 179 or THB 358 a month. Both pricing levels come with the same access to exclusive content and experiences, and the THB 358 tier has the added benefit of high fidelity sound, delivering the music to your ears the way the artists and producers intended it to be heard. There is no compression of the files, and the music is CD-level quality.
The service is ad-free and available on www.tidal.com, or you can download the TIDAL app from iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
The playlists on TIDAL are tailor-made, curated by a world-class editorial team and not by a computer algorithm. Members will also get access to exclusive playlists created by artists, journalists and the like, which will give you a look into their world and experience the music that they listen to and love.
TIDAL music streaming experience at a glance:
- More than 25 million music tracks
- Lossless sound quality (FLAC/ALAC 44.1kHz / 16 bit – 1411 kbps)
- More than 75,000 music videos
- Curated Editorial provided by experienced music journalists and industry experts
- Dedicated apps available for iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Web player for PC/MAC
- Support for a wide range of home music network players
Download Videos and Images:
- TIDAL How Good Can Music Sound – Lossless Explained Video
- Dropbox of TIDAL Screenshots on Android phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad and Web Player
For logos and previous press releases, see news.cision.com/tidal