Bangkok, 27th August 2015 – Exciting news for all LINE users! The one of a kind GrabTaxi LINE stickers are now available for you to brighten your chats in LINE! GrabTaxi’s exclusive “Happy Boy & Happy Girl” LINE stickers were the winning designs from GrabTaxi LINE Sticker Contest.
To stand a chance to get a hold of these cool, funny and adorable stickers for free, just key in the special promo code “STICKER” before booking any ride with GrabTaxi, GrabCar+ Premium, GrabCar Economy, GrabBike or GrabXL.
If you’re one of our lucky recipients, you will receive a unique code. Then, enter the code in the LINE app to get your stickers! These limited edition 1,000,000 codes are available from 8 September until 6 December 2015 or until the quantity of code runs out. So book a ride with GrabTaxi now!
Sticker download period: 8 September – 6 December 2015
To stay always updated on the latest GrabTaxi news and promotions, just follow the official GrabTaxi LINE account.
Terms and conditions
- Customers will receive the code via SMS after using service or after arriving at destination within 24 hours.
- Cut off time for Serial Code request is 12pm on each day.
- Customers who use the service on Sat-Sun or public holidays will receive Serial Code on the next working day.
- Serial Code will be sent on a daily basis except Sat-Sun and public holidays.
- Code validity: 1 code/ 1 time download/ 1 device
- Serial Code distribution is reserved only for those who comply with the terms and conditions of the event.
GrabTaxi’s mission is to revolutionise the transportation industry in Southeast Asia. Runner-up in the 2011 Harvard Business School Business Plan Contest, its core product is an on-demand dispatch service with GPS-enhancements, allowing passengers to hail the nearest available taxi, car or motorbike with extreme ease. Since its founding in 2012, tens of thousands of drivers have been using the GrabTaxi smartphone-based technologies to receive bookings in Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. With over 6.1 million downloads of the GrabTaxi mobile app around the region and 11 bookings per second, GrabTaxi has become the market leader in Southeast Asia. Passengers can download the app to book rides on their smartphones and tablets (iOS: http://bit.ly/grabtaxi-iOS, Android: http://bit.ly/grabtaxi-Android and Blackberry: http://bit.ly/grabtaxi-blackberry.