TIDAL Signs Extended Agreement With Telenor Denmark
New York – August 11, 2015 – Global music and entertainment platform TIDAL today announced an extended partnership with Telenor Denmark. The cooperation builds on previous successful partnerships, technology integration and TIDAL’s recent brand re-launch.
Telenor Denmark will expand TIDAL to cover the complete portfolio of sub-brands and support TIDAL with marketing including TV-, Cinema, Print and Online advertising.
“We are happy to extend the partnership with TIDAL to include all our consumer brands. Digital music is a key component for Telenor to transform into a data centric carrier, and we are looking forward to further contribute to the streaming growth in Denmark together with TIDAL,” said Kåre Carlsen, Head of Digital Services & New Revenue Streams from Telenor Denmark.
TIDAL gives its members access to exclusive music, videos, tickets, merchandise and experiences that you can’t find anywhere else. Members will also get access to exclusive playlists created by artists and our music editors, which provide a closer look into music and artists. A free month of service is available to all new TIDAL members. The service is ad-free and available on www.tidal.com, or the TIDAL app can be downloaded from iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
TIDAL is an innovative music and entertainment platform to experience and discover music from artists around the world, enjoy access to exclusive and curated content, and connect and share with artists. TIDAL is available in 44 countries with a catalog of over 30 million songs and more than 75,000 high quality videos. The service offers high fidelity, CD sound quality, high quality video, expertly curated content and unique offline experiences for members. Follow TIDAL at http://facebook.com/tidal and http://twitter.com/tidalhifi
TIDAL music streaming experience at a glance:
• More than 30 million music tracks
• Lossless sound quality (FLAC/ALAC 44.1kHz / 16 bit – 1411 kbps)
• More than 75,000 music videos
• Curated Editorial provided by experienced music journalists and industry experts
• Dedicated apps available for iOS and Android phones and tablets
• Web player for PC/MAC
• Support for a wide range of home music network players
Download Videos and Images:
• TIDAL How Great Can Music Sound – Lossless Explained Video
• Dropbox of TIDAL Screenshots on Android phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad and Web PlayerFor logos and previous press releases, see news.cision.com/tidal
For more information, please contact Ida Kroksæter, Communications Manager: email@example.com, 47 456 14 852.