Leading Intelligence Consultancy Firm, i-intelligence, Hosts a Series of Courses in Singapore in 2016 to Enhance the Research and Analytical Skills of Professionals
BANGKOK, Thailand – i-intelligence, a commercial intelligence consultancy based in Zurich, Switzerland, is dedicated to improving the research and analytic skills of public and private sector professionals around the globe. The company’s course portfolio covers a range of disciplines including open source intelligence, information and knowledge management, futures and foresight and risk and strategy analysis. i-intelligence has trained staff at international organisations like the European Commission, the United Nations, Europol and NATO, as well as for private sector firms such as Hewlett Packard, DHL, Swisscom, Credit Suisse, and Alstom.
i-intelligence will be hosting a series of seminars in 2016 in Singapore, including:
- Advanced OSINT (3 Days): 28 – 30 March; 17 – 19 October
- Trade Show Intelligence (2 Days): 31 March – 1 April; 7 – 8 December
- Intelligence Analysis and Reporting (5 Days): 25 – 29 April
- Competitive Intelligence (3 Days): 16 – 18 May; 1 – 3 December
- Intelligence for Sales Professionals (2 Days): 19 – 20 May; 5 – 6 December
- Open Source Intelligence (3 Days): 19 – 21 September
- Social Media Intelligence (3 Days): 22 – 24 September
- Cyber security (3 Days): 20 – 22 October
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management (5 Days): 24 – 28 October
- Scenario Planning and Strategic Foresight (5 Days): 21 – 25 November
“i-intelligence provides top-notch training in all areas of competitive intelligence (CI). Both beginners and experienced CI practitioners will benefit from the wealth of CI tools and techniques presented,” said Marcel Koenig, Head of Global Business Development, Swisscom.
Participants will hear and learn from i-intelligence’s Asia Director, Vytenis Benetis, who leads and coordinates the company’s research, teaching and consulting activities in the region. Vytenis has worked as an intelligence analyst for almost a decade. His professional experience covers a wide range of missions and organizations including the Lithuanian Ministry of Defense, NATO, and the European Union on both the operational and strategic level. Vytenis has delivered training to public and private sector organizations around the world.
About i-intelligence: i-intelligence is a Swiss training and consulting company dedicated to helping clients navigate today’s increasingly complex information environments. The company provides training and advisory services to to public and private sector organisations wishing to improve the collection, analysis, management and communication of business critical knowledge. To this end, i-intelligence is working to popularise those disciplines that help organisations cut costs, save time and boost productivity.
For additional information please contact:
Karin Lohitnavy at Midas PR, email@example.com, 086-044-2145