Autodesk Industry Collections Now Available Worldwide
Industry Collections offer most essential Autodesk software and services in one package
BANGKOK, August 2, 2016 – Autodesk today announced the immediate availability of three Industry Collections, offering a convenient and flexible new way to subscribe to a wide selection of the most essential Autodesk software by industry.
With the introduction of industry collections, Autodesk is vastly simplifying its 20+ different design and creation suite configurations into three simple collections. Autodesk will no longer sell new subscriptions of its Design & Creation Suites, however customers can maintain existing licenses with a maintenance subscription and still continue to receive updates and support per their license agreement.
“Autodesk has transitioned fully to a subscription business, and our subscribers expect value, flexibility and easy access to our software,” said Arpaporn Suporntip, Country Manager of Autodesk in Thailand and Myanmar. “If you are in building and construction, product design, manufacturing, or media and entertainment, there’s one easy choice that provides access to all of the desktop products you are used to accessing plus more cloud services. This is the broadest portfolio access we have ever offered.”
Subscriptions to the following three new industry collections are now available:
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Collection – A comprehensive building information modelling (BIM) package for building, civil infrastructure, and construction. The primary products include Revit, AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Product Design Collection – One essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design. The primary products include Inventor Professional, AutoCAD and Navisworks Manage as well as the latest in cloud-based design tools—Fusion 360.
- Media & Entertainment (M&E) Collection – A complete 3D animation toolset for visual effects artists and game developers. The primary products include Maya and 3ds Max.
Advantages of Autodesk Industry Collections over product design suites include:
- Greater Value and Simplified Packaging – All of your most essential software tools are in one of three Industry Collections. Subscribers also have access to more cloud services, technical support and administrative tools.
- Continuous Improvement – Industry Collections give subscribers access to new technology when it becomes available, rather than waiting for a new product release once a year.
- Greater Flexibility and Choice – Subscriptions have the flexibility and choice of single-user and multi-user access and the choice of different term lengths. Today, subscriptions to the Design & Creation Suites are available for single-user access only. To complement Industry Collections and address more specialized needs, customers can also subscribe to individual products or cloud services, such as simulation or data management tools.
Availability of Autodesk Industry Collections
Autodesk industry collections are now available globally via a subscription. Customers can choose from quarterly and annual lengths when they purchase a subscription via their local reseller or direct from Autodesk. Additionally, customers can choose to subscribe to collections with single-user access (individual) or multi-user access (shared). To learn more, visit http://www.autodesk.com/collections.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk.
Autodesk, 3ds Max. AutoCAD, Fusion, Maya, Navisworks, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.