Fujitsu Thailand Celebrates 27th Anniversary,
Driving Digital Transformation
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH) has celebrated its 27th anniversary with a strong commitment to driving the era of digital transformation. Mr. Eiji Furukawa, Managing Director, and the FTH management team and staff joined the celebration and affirmed the company’s goal to be the best business partner for digital transformation initiatives for customers in industries such as manufacturing, retail, financial services, logistics and transportation. To contribute to the success of Thailand’s industries, FTH is focusing on four technologies: AI, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud and security. These will be integrated with other digital technologies and delivered as Connected Services that bring concrete benefits to businesses.
(from left to right)
- Junji Tomii Vice President Service Integration Group Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Takanori Tokuchi Head of Sales Group Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Kanokkamon Laohaburanakit, Deputy Sales Head Sales Group Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Eiji Furukawa, Managing Director Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Krittinee Sivakul, Head of HR & Administration Group Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Fumihiko Matsubara Country Finance Director (CFO) Head of Business Support Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Alfee Lee Mun Choong, Head of Digital Solutions Group Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.