HP Accelerates Digital Printing Transformation in Thailand
Empowers local brands, customers and partners with new ways to expand and grow their businesses
- Showcases new HP Indigo digital presses and new HP Latex printers
- Announces new HP Indigo customer adoptions including the first two HP Indigo 20000 digital press installation in Thailand
- Announces Thailand customer as the first HP Latex 3600 installation in South East Asia
- Showcases HP Indigo ElectroInk Fluorescent Pink and ElectroInk Premium White
Pack Print International 2017, Bangkok, September, 2017 — HP Inc., the global leader of digital printing, announced at Pack Print International 2017strong adoption of its solutions alongside new innovations to transform the Thai printing industry.
The first two HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press units have been installed in Southeast Asia with Thai customers, Thainam Polypack and TPBI Public, to deliver innovative solutions for the fast-growing flexible packaging market.
The HP Indigo commercial portfolio continues to achieve strong market acceptance and customer adoption in Thailand with the installation of the HP Indigo 12000 by IJ.Siam and HP Indigo 5900 by DARNSUTHA.
Sparking the growth in sign, display and decoration business in Thailand, HP Latex technology has been strongly embraced by Saber Beam Company Limited, adopting the HP Latex 3600, and Dang Sticker installing the HP Latex 335 innovative printer series.
“By developing innovative solutions to provide better outcomes for our customers, we give them the opportunity to turn unique and inspiring ideas into reality,” said Pavin Vorapruck, Managing Director, HP Inc. Thailand “HP digital printing technologies can continually reinvent impact, enabling Print Service Provider to differentiate as well as amaze and delight customers.”
At Pack Print International in Thailand from September 20 to 23, HP will demonstrate how it is helping brands and print service provider in the region to reinvent their possibilities with creative applications, new ways to grow their businesses and innovative sustainability solutions.
HP will showcase its latest industry-leading technology including:
- HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press – The leading narrow-web printing solution for high-volume labels and packaging production, adopted by the world’s leading brands to create innovative and impactful campaigns.
- HP Indigo 5900 Digital Press – Expands possibilities with thicker substrates, a state-of-the-art digital front end, special inks, and a new priming technology.
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut solution – A dual-device solution for simultaneous printing and cutting in a single workflow, delivering 50 percent time savings
- HP Latex 3600 – Supports higher volume printing and an improved monthly duty cycle
- HP DesignJet Z5600 and HP DesignJet D5800 – Produces high quality photos, POP signs, roll-up banners, indoor signs in vivid colours.
At the HP booth, visitors will also experience creative and new applications for the first time in Thailand, including:
- New HP Indigo ElectroInks Fluorescent Pink, which have the ability to glow under UV light. Also on display is the recently released HP Indigo ElectroInk Premium White, which provides the widest range of opacity levels up to silk screen standards in a single print process. HP Indigo technology allows converters to meet strict brand standards with perfect colour matching.
- HP will inspire visitors to the booth by exhibiting creative applications, including customization opportunities, from bespoke wall or window coverings for the interior décor segment with HP Latex. Unlock additional revenue streams with a range of applications ranging from backlit printing materials including paper, film, plypropylene and textiles to digital traffic signage production printed in collaboration with 3M reflective sheets.
- Learn more about workflow solutions such as the cloud-based HP PrintOS for optimizing business operations, and HP SmartStream Mosaic 3.0, the variable data technology.
- Additional highlights include an interactive show and samples from Thai customers.
HP Indigo digital presses are designed with the environment in mind, taking into account the full product lifecycle, supply chain, and end of life, including reducing waste and power consumption per printed page. Through personalization, brands reduce mass production of prints, resulting in less wastage. For Latex, the solution is 100% water based, therefore lesser carbon footprint and is child friendly.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2017 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.