Grab Announces Strategic Partnership with Top Leading Brandsnto Offer Best Deal Ever on Its GrabRewards Loyalty Program
- Grab adds big deal offers to its GrabRewards loyalty program through strategic cooperation with flagship partners including S&P, Shopee, Nok Air, Major Cineplex, and Sephora, and MORE!
- GrabRewards’ partners can now leverage their business more efficiently through Grab’s expanded user base, joint campaign, in-app push content and media network
- With refreshed UI (User Interface), GrabRewards is now turning into ‘rewards marketplace’ to deliver an even better customer experience with more categorized and targeted offers.
BANGKOK 18th July 2018 – Grab, today announces its strategic partnership with Thailand’s top leading brands across various industries; F&B, retail, entertainment, electronics and travel brands to offer the best deals ever to users. Grab users can now enjoy more benefits from Grab’s flagship partners such as S&P, Shopee, Nok Air, Major Cineplex, and Sephora, and so much more from its gold partners. As part of the announcement, GrabRewards feature is also equipped with the new user interface, which has given it a new facelift as a ‘rewards marketplace’ to deliver an even better customer experience with more categorized and targeted offers.
“As we aim to become Southeast Asia’s online-to-offline mobile platform which complements their daily lifestyle needs, we are honored to partner with these leading brands who would enable us to offer more to our customers,” said Mr. Tarin Thaniyavarn, Country Head of Grab Thailand. “Thanks to all partners, Grab users now have access to more various benefits from the expanded and renew GrabRewards’ catalogue while our partners themselves can benefits from our platform as well.”
Under the new GrabRewards strategic partnership, partners can add Grab platform as additional touchpoints with potential consumers and leverage their business more through Grab’s largest rewards user base, joint campaigns, in-app push content, PR activities and media network such as eDM, blogs, social media and out of home.
At present, Grab is the only ride-hailing application in Thailand which offers a loyalty program. All Grab users are automatically onboarded as GrabRewards members when they first register to Grab platform, which allow them to earn more when choose to ride with Grab. GrabRewards membership is categorized into loyalty tiers: Platinum, Gold and Silver.
Member from all tiers can redeem for GrabRewards’ flagship and gold partners’ best deal offers, which are available from now until 15 Jan 2019.
Part of deal offers from GrabRewards flagship partners include;
- S&P: Redeem 800 points to gain THB 100 discount for minimum spending at THB 300 at S&P
- Shopee: New user can redeem 950 points to gain THB 130 discount for minimum spending at THB 200 on Shopee
- Nok Air: Redeem 1,500 points for THB 500 discount on airfare (Platinum GrabRewards member only)
- Major Cineplex: Redeem 3,050 points for free 4DX movie ticket value THB 400
- Sephora: Redeem 1,200 points to gain THB 250 discount for minimum spending at THB 1,900 (at shop only)
And many more offers are also available from GrabRewards’ gold partners such as BeIN Sport, Yogurt Land, Thai Airways, iFlix, JOOX, Thai Vivat, Dtac, etc.
In addition to strategic partnership with leading brands, GrabRewards’ user interface gets a revamp and becomes a ‘rewards marketplace’, which is more visually-appealing, user-friendly and comprehensive than before. Rewards in each tier are now more targeted, newly categorized and feature a special deals section to provide an even better customer experience. The upgraded features allow users to easily navigate, sort and filter the rewards; provide more convenient redemption mechanics; and include more number of leading brands as rewards partners.
# # #
Grab is one of the most frequently used O2O mobile platforms in Southeast Asia, providing the everyday services that matter most to consumers. Commute, eat, deliver shopping – and pay with one e-wallet. Grab believes that every Southeast Asian should benefit from the digital economy, and Grab provides access to safe and affordable transport, food and package delivery, mobile payments and financial services. Grab currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia. For more information, please visit www.grab.com.