TCC Technology Achieves SAP Certification as a Provider of SAP Cloud Services
TCCT is the first provider in Thailand to be certified in both SAP Hosting and SAP Cloud Services
Bangkok, Thailand – May 16, 2014 – TCC Technology (TCCT), Thailand’s Leading Data Center and Connectivity services provider, today announced that it is now a SAP-certified provider of SAP Cloud Services. TCCT is also a certified SAP Hosting partner. TCCT can professionally provide the following SAP- related hosting and SAP Cloud services and solutions:
- Offerings of SAP Hosting, SAP Cloud Platform and Managed Services for support SAP Business Suite and SAP ERP products based on SAP NETWEAVER Technology
- Managed SAP Hosting and Cloud services via TCCT data centers
- Cloud Infrastructure, Backup, and Disaster Recovery from TCCT’s multiple redundant and back-up sites
- IT Service Management, Support, and Delivery processes on agreed Service Level Agreements
- Project Management
- SAP Cloud services offerings (Infrastructure, solutions and applications)
Mobility, Flexibility, Business Scalability, Risk Mitigation, Cost Savings,Fast Time to Market– TCCT’s SAP Cloud Services Can Serve Your Needs
In Thailand, TCCT is a pioneer of SAP Hosting services provisioning for over a decade and has been an expert in the data center and managed services industry with emphasis on Mission Critical Application. This certification by SAP recognizes TCCT’s ability to deliver services for SAP Cloud with high-quality operation standards.
Trusted by leading enterprise customers in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia, enterprise customers and end users of TCCT’s SAP Cloud Services will be able to:
- Increase mobility, flexibility, and convenience by having remote business and operation management. This is particularly beneficial for Multi-National Corporations (MNCs) with branches or working locations worldwide.
- Promptly address on-demand business scalability in parallel with immediate surging market demand and the coming of AEC
- Mitigate risks and make cost saving with least time consumption–TCCT’s SAP Cloud can offer you services according to your customized requirements in a short period of time. No need to invest a large capital on IT infrastructure, equipment, Cloud, connectivity, human resources, or even Business Continuity Center (Disaster Recovery Center)
Reliability, Security, and Performance Maximization Make TCCT Different
Mr. Voradis Vinyaratn, Acting Managing Director and Executive Director said, “TCCT is very proud to be certified by SAP as a provider of SAP Cloud Services, in addition to being a certified SAP Hosting partner. In fact, TCCT is the first provider in Thailand to be certified in both SAP Hosting and Cloud Services. Together with SAP, TCCT provides high quality SAP Hosting and SAP Cloud services to enterprise customers and end users in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia.”
Liher Urbizu,Managing Director, SAP Indochina, said, “This certification deepens the longstanding relationship between SAP and TCCT. I am confident that TCCT will continue to help our joint customers consume innovation faster and be a part of their success with SAP Cloud services.”
# # #
About TCC Technology (TCCT)
T.C.C. Technology Co., Ltd. (TCCT) is a member of TCC Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Thailand. TCCT is the first certified SAP Hosting and SAP Cloud Partner in Thailand and also Microsoft certified partner, offering the best-in-class cloud-based solutions and services via the strong collaboration with various global partners. TCCT offers commercial managed hosting and infrastructure solutions designed to meet increasing demands from organization looking to outsource their information technology requirements. TCCT currently operates not only highly secured multiple world-class Enterprise Data Centers in downtown Bangkok and the city’s eastern suburbs, but also manages to cover Industrial and International Data Centers in Asia via its Asia Data Center Alliance (ADCA) network.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing Communication Division
T.C.C. Technology Co., Ltd.
SAP Local PR Agency Contact SAP
Buranii and Chonlawon Nittaya Sornwong
PITON Communications 02 631 1800
02 690 56 81-3 Nittaya.firstname.lastname@example.org Selina Yeo,
+65 6664 4436