nForce Announces Business Direction for 2015, Expands Business Coverage and Projects 15% Revenue Growth
nForce unveiled business direction for year 2015 by expanding business coverage into new segments by focusing on network products and speeding up Virtual system to enhance workflows and security for applications within large enterprises in both government and private sectors, The 15% growth in revenue is expected.
Bangkok – 30 March 2015 – Mr. Nakrop Niamnamtham, Managing Director, nForce Secure Co., Ltd. (Thailand’s leading distributor of security solution), revealed “In 2014, our business performance was outstanding as we support and strengthen our partners with new products that were in high demands and in accordance with customers’ requirements for each segment so we could expand our marketing channels.”
For this year, nForce comes up with policies and business directions to expand our coverage into new segments by focusing on network products and speeding up Virtual system to enhance workflows and security for applications within large enterprises in both government and financial sectors.
Its marketing plans will focus on prioritizing customers, responding to their demands and maximizing their satisfactions while having partners to cover all customer segments, offering products at affordable prices and setting up call center on 24/7 basis. nForce also projects 15% growth in revenue.
Moreover, Mr. Nakrob commented on the trends of emerging IT security technology in 2015 including:
- Cloud Security: with the booming of smartphones, tablets and fablets (smartphone + tablet), security for Cloud is required to offer 1. Malware Scans 2. Data Access Authorization such as file sharing and sharing verification. Without verification, the activities of copying, moving and changing files cannot be traced. Data is the asset that can be copied so it need to be protected.
- Application and Mobile Application Security: without monitoring, vulnerabilities can be formed and allow malicious attacks on applications. Data can be breached. Application downloads can pose users to risks such as free Andriod applications can damage files and OS of the gadget.
- Sandboxing is a simulation of running applications on multiple platforms so we can run a simulate test on files and applications on Windows Server and Andriod to simulate the effects of downloaded files or applications such as monitoring if they are linked to website malicious contents or malwares.
- Digital Right Management (DRM) is the file access authorization process. Using DRM for Personal Cloud allows encryption at file level while securing the data in file as we can cancel the access authorization so when the file gets in the wrong hands, they cannot be opened and will be treated as junk files.
- IT Security Outsourcing or Managed Security Services provider (MSSP): many organizations are shifting to outsourcing as they do not want to invest in hardware and software to save budgets and costs on maintenance or avoid the shortage of human resources. Therefore, they resort to outsource IT services. However, outsourcing can offer both pros and cons so it needs to be studied thoroughly.
About nForce Secure
nForce Secure is a leading supplier and channel marketing development of advanced information security solutions that enables organizations of all sizes to better leverage and control their investments in Internet and related Information Technology.
nForce Secure offers a full range of product and services including security infrastructure design; security assessments; regulatory compliance; development and implementation of data security policies; network, gateway and email anti-virus; email content management, URL filtering, wireless security, network identity appliances, intrusion detection services (IDS), user provisioning, network access control, log management and reporting. Our troubleshooting skills come from our vast experience with all types of networks and information security. nForce Security has highly skilled certified technical team. Technical team has various certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIE, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, MCSE etc.
For more information pls. visit: http://www.nforcesecure.com.