Logitech Introduces its 2015 Play Collection Mice M238
Bangkok, 20 July 2015 – Logitech, the worldwide market leader for mice, unveiled its seventh-annual design collection, the 2015 Logitech Play Collection. Inspired by the latest trends in fashion, furniture design and accessories, these distinctive new mice feature the friendly faces of playful characters, and colourful patterns and shapes.
“Our goal was to evoke a little fun, and remind you to smile when you’re using your mouse,” said Moninder Jain, Managing Director of Logitech Southeast Asia and India. “We combined a splash of colour, a touch of playfulness and a dash of spirit to create this year’s 2015 Logitech Play Collection. The colour combinations and designs are inspiring, cheerful, and add personality to your desk.”
When the Logitech design team attended Milan Design Week, they were inspired by playful themes and elements which led to the new approach for the in-house creation of the 2015 Play Collection. This year’s collection features the Logitech Wireless Mouse M238. With these new mice, you can smoothly and easily navigate Web pages with a comfortable shape in your hand and precise scrolling and tracking.
The 2015 Logitech Play Collection is as bright, playful and high-spirited as you are. Thanks to the collection’s long-lasting battery life, it’s easy to keep the fun going for up to 12 months depending on the model. These wireless mice can also play up to 10 meters away and still maintain a reliable connection.
As part of the 2015 Logitech Play Collection, the Logitech Wireless Mouse M238 features the faces of friendly characters, playful patterns and geometric shapes that were designed to make you smile, and make work feel a little less like work. With up to 12 months of battery life* and a reliable 10 meter** wireless connection, you can have fun without worrying about battery life or connection snags.
- •Playful Design: The collection features friendly animal faces and bright geometric designs, so you can now find a mouse that is as bright, playful and high-spirited as you are.
- •Reliable battery life: Keep the fun going for up to 12 months without having to switch batteries. The mouse offers smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch to save power, while an indicator light eliminates low battery surprises.
- •Long Wireless Range: This mouse can roam up to 10 meters away from the computer without losing connection.
- • Windows 8/RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- • Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- • Chrome OS
- • Linux kernel 2.6 or later
- • Powered USB port
- Height: 95 mm (or 3.74 inches)
- Width: 55 mm (or 2.16 inches)
- Depth: 38.7 mm (or 1.52 inches)
- • Weight (including battery): 84 g (2.96 oz)
- • Unifying ready mouse
- • Sensor technology: Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- • Sensor resolution: 1,000 dpi
- • Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
· 1-year limited hardware warranty
- • Owl
- • Monkey
- • Fox
- • Patterned (Red)
- • Patterned (Blue)
Logitech designs products that have an everyday place in people’s lives, connecting them to the digital experiences they care about. Over 30 years ago Logitech started connecting people through computers, and now it’s designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI). Find Logitech at www.logitech.com, the company blog or @Logitech.
2015 Logitech, Logicool, Logi and other Logitech marks are owned by Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s website at www.logitech.com.