GrabTaxi’s GrabBike motors into Bangkok
- GrabBike offers reliable and convenient delivery service and rides
- Bangkok is the fourth city that GrabBike operates in Southeast Asia, where it will be available in beta version
- To mark the launch, GrabBike passengers can enjoy a 35THB flat rate to and fro anywhere within Bangkok from 5th August till 31st August 2015
Bangkok, 5 August 2015 – GrabBike, GrabTaxi’s on-demand motorbike service, today launched in Bangkok with 35THB flat rate on offer until end of this month. Bangkok is the fourth city in Southeast Asia to enjoy the two-wheeled taxi-booking service after successful launches in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Jakarta. Now anyone can e-hail a motorbike service that is secure with safety features such as live tracking and insurance coverage in just a few taps of a smartphone. This new complementary service is aimed at introducing a new segment of transportation for users in Bangkok to enjoy reliable, efficient and trusted rides. In addition, GrabBike in Bangkok also offers delivery service on-demand.
This latest service operates on the same platform as GrabTaxi, ensuring offering a seamless experience for those wanting the option of taxis, motorbike taxis or delivery service, and fulfilling all transportation needs within one app. GrabBike is also the fast yet safe alternative option for time-starved city folks to beat Bangkok’s infamous traffic jams.
Head of GrabBikeThailand Pachara Lawjindakul said “The two-wheeled commuting culture is a natural part of the city’s transportation network fabric. We are confident that GrabBike will catch on with the locals and give a much needed boost of convenience as we’re able to deliver items and provide safe rides.”
วิดีโอแนะนำ GribBike https://www.youtube.com/watch?
The ‘Grab’ reputation – convenience and safety
The culmination of hard work, a consistently reliable suite of commuting services and a desire to improve transportation across the Southeast Asia has made the GrabTaxi brand resonate strongly amongst the Thais. GrabBike in Bangkok will accord the same high level of confidence and convenience that the GrabTaxi brand has achieved in the country.
Though motorcycle service is generally considered safe among locals, GrabTaxi will galvanise the safety aspect by providing additional insurance up to 2000 THB for passengers, in case of accidents. Items delivered via GrabBike are also insured up to the same amount.
Pachara said, “GrabBike sets itself apart through speed and safety. We also pay equal attention to the welfare of our riders and passengers by offering them insurance coverage. We aim improve the level of protection among the different groups that make up Thailand’s transportation system.”
To mark the launch, GrabBike passengers can enjoy a 35THB flat rate for any rides or delivery within Bangkok using promo code BIKEBETA from 5th August till 31st August 2015.
How to book a GrabBike
- Download the GrabTaxi app for free via the Apple Store, Google Play Store or BlackBerry World. First-timers are required to complete a one-off registration.
- Launch the GrabTaxi app. Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Select GrabBike as your vehicle type.
- Key in BIKEBETA in the promo code field to redeem the 35THB flat rate. Confirm your booking.
To find out more about GrabBike Bangkok, visit http://bit.ly/GRABBIKE