INSEE Digital Together with FUJITSU,
Supporting the Digitalization of INSEE Group
To build up a Smart Work Place, a work place for anytime and anywhere that increases performance, optimizes time while reducing operating cost, to all the employees of INSEE Group towards a complete digital business in the future including , Ms. Ittaya Sirivasukarn, CEO of INSEE Digital Co., Ltd, Siam City Cement Group Company, in the Information Technology Services Provider for INSEE Group, in co-operation with Mr. Eiji Furukawa, Managing Director, Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) Ltd., one of the leading information and communication technology (ICT) had provided turnkey projects for INSEE Group to manage completely the End User Support and IT Helpdesk, providing full range of end user IT services, end user device management and life cycle and onsite support, and other business application development.
People in the Photo: (From left to right)
- Hans Keril Ante, Department Manager, IT Security and Compliance; and Infrastructure Lead for INSEE Smart Project Release 1, INSEE Digital Co., Ltd.
- Pawinee Ariyamongkolchai, Deputy CFO, and Program Manager for INSEE Smart Project Release 1, Siam City Cement Public Company Limited.
- Ittaya Sirivasukarn, CEO, INSEE Digital Co., Ltd.
- Eiji Furukawa, Managing Director, Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) Ltd.
- Kanokkamon Laohaburanakit, Vice President Strategy Enterprise Account, Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) Ltd.
- Lee Mun Choong, Country Business Unit Head, Service and Solution Business Unit, Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) Ltd.