Dell EMC Delivers Wave of Innovations to
Help Customers Realize Digital Transformation Goals
New Capabilities Set Course for Customers to Successfully
Modernize, Automate and Transform Their Datacenters
- Dell EMC delivers major innovation wave to help businesses reinvent themselves for new digital era
- New technology innovations span all-flash storage, software-defined storage, hyper-converged infrastructure, hybrid cloud and data protection
- Complementary solutions, services and consumption models provide customers the best of enterprise technology, all in one place
Digital transformation will change fundamentally how every business in every industry is built and operated, and how it interfaces with customers. The unprecedented amounts of users, applications and data volumes will simply break traditional infrastructure. To succeed in this new digital world, companies will require an IT transformation. Today’s new announcements from Dell EMC help customers along this path by basing their IT on a modern architecture as the foundation for a hybrid cloud. Today’s announcements also make it easier for companies to buy from Dell EMC through the adoption of a cloud-like pricing model. Customers can scale up or scale down their environments, only paying for what they use at the component level, or at the data center level.
Companies behind the IT transformation curve are those that are held back by legacy infrastructures. As organizations look to digitally transform, IT maturity may be a deciding factor for determining which companies win. In fact, the new Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) 2017 IT Transformation Maturity Curve study commissioned by Dell EMC shows that 85% of the most mature organizations believe they are in a “very strong” or “strong” position to compete and succeed in their market over the next few years contrasted with 43% of the least mature companies. However, making any progress in IT maturity drives agility, innovation and improved business outcomes.
“The digital transformation mega trend will only intensify, reinforcing the need to start the IT transformation journey now,” said David Goulden, president, Dell EMC. “Dell EMC is the ideal partner to help customers take this first step. The creation of Dell EMC has rapidly accelerated our ability to develop and deliver technologies that will underpin the next wave of innovation and progress for our customers.”
Announced today from Dell EMC World:
- Dell EMC Drives IT Transformation With the New 14th Generation of PowerEdge Servers
- New Dell EMC Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Advancements and Cloud-Like Consumption Model Ease Adoption
- Dell EMC Software-Defined Storage Paves Way for Data Center Modernization
- Dell EMC Introduces New All-Flash Storage Systems to Help Customers Modernize Their Data Centers and Transform IT
- Dell EMC Launches Integrated Data Protection Appliance and Expands Cloud Data Protection Portfolio
- Dell EMC Powers IT Transformation with New Open Networking Products
- Dell Technologies Rolls Out Flexible Consumption Models for IT from the Desktop to the Data Center
- For the latest news from Dell EMC, follow @DellEMCNews on Twitterand use #DellEMCWorld
- Connect with Dell EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and ECN.
Dell EMC, a part of Dell Technologies, enables organizations to modernize, automate and transform their data center using industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage and data protection technologies. This provides a trusted foundation for businesses to transform IT, through the creation of a hybrid cloud, and transform their business through the creation of cloud-native applications and big data solutions. Dell EMC services customers across 180 countries – including 98 percent of the Fortune 500 – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from edge to core to cloud.
Dell EMC World
Dell EMC World 2017, May 8-11, is Dell Technologies’ flagship event, bringing together technology and business professionals to network, share ideas and help co-create a better future. Learn more at www.dellemcworld.com and follow #DellEMCWorld on Twitter.