Avnet Honoured with 13 IP&E Supplier Awards in a Row
SINGAPORE–July 19, 2017–PRNewswire/InfoQuest
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a leading global technology distributor, has hit double digit figures in awards won over the last four months, taking home 13 supplier awards and marking a momentous start to 2017 as it continues to strengthen its foothold in Asia Pacific.
The awards were presented by various technology partners across the region in recognition of Avnet’s outstanding performance in driving profitable growth and sales for the interconnect, passive and electromechanical (IP&E) business.
Frederick Fu, President of Avnet Asia Pacific, said: “The IP&E market is significant to Avnet as it forms the core foundation of our business in the provision of total-solutions. The multiple awards we have received are testament to Avnet’s position as a trusted distributor of IP&E products in the region. Our valued partners and team of experts are instrumental to our successful growth. Providing value-added support and solutions through our design chain capabilities have always been a key differentiator to drive further success for our partners.”
The awards include:
- Highest Year On Year Growth 2016 — Amphenol FCI India
- Distributor of the Year 2016 — Artesyn Embedded Technologies
- 2016 Partnership in Excellence — Bourns Asia Pacific
- Outstanding Sales Award 2016 — EPCOS Limited (A TDK Group Company)
- Senten Manten Gold Award — EPCOS Limited (A TDK Group Company)
- Partner Achievement Award — Epson China Co. Ltd
- Distributor of the Year — Kemet Electronics
- Best Demand Creation Distributor — Kemet Electronics
- 2016 Distributor of the Year — Molex Electronic Solutions
- Long-standing Partnership Award — Rohm Semiconductor
- TE IND Excellent Team award — TE Connectivity
- Best Distribution Performance 2016 — Vishay Intertechnology Asia Pte Ltd
- Best Sales Team Performance 2016 — Vishay Intertechnology Asia Pte Ltd
Avnet is one of the world’s largest global distributors of IP&E components, enterprise computing, storage products and embedded subsystems. It offers expertise with strong technical knowledge, designing products for market applications, serving different markets and countries.
From idea to design and from prototype to production, Avnet supports customers at each stage of a product’s lifecycle. A comprehensive portfolio of design and supply chain services makes Avnet the go-to guide for innovators who set the pace for technological change. For nearly a century, Avnet has helped its customers and suppliers around the world realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Learn more about Avnet at www.avnet.com.
Avnet Asia Pacific
Caption – caption: Mr. Alan Chui, Regional President, Sales, China and Korea (right) receiving the 2016 Epson Partner Achievement Award from Mr. Akihiro Fukaishi, President of Epson China Co. Ltd (left).