Samsung launched “Galaxy A9” and “Galaxy A7” Introducing The World’s First Innovation on Smartphone Camera
- Samsung introduces the latest additions to Galaxy A Series at ‘A Galaxy Event’, held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Emphasize the world’s leading position in innovations of Samsung.
- “Galaxy A9” debuts the world’s first rear Quad camera to capture the real world exactly as you see. Samsung continues its legacy in smartphone camera development and deliver first-class innovation across Galaxy range.
- Capture the world in its fullest with “Galaxy A7” with Ultra Wide angle camera, packed with powerful new features for exceptional all-day performance. Available for pre-order from 18-25 October 2018 along with many special deals. Officially sale in Thailand on this 26 October
Bangkok, 12 October 2018 – Samsung unveiled the latest additions to its Galaxy A Series family “Galaxy A7” and “Galaxy A9”. Introducing the world’s first rear quad camera smartphone on Galaxy A9, allows you to capture dynamic and beautiful photos effortlessly. The innovative triple camera on the Galaxy A7 with Ultra Wide lens to capture the world as the human eye. These additions have furthered Samsung’s innovative leadership.
Wichai Pornpratang, Corporate Vice President, IT and Mobile Communications, Thai Samsung Electronics Company Limited, says, “Samsung is committed to developing and delivering meaningful innovation that touches people’s lives. With an in-depth understanding of consumers’ insights, it enables us to dominate in world’s market as can be seen from the success of all smartphone ranges from the premium segment of ‘Galaxy S’ or ‘Galaxy Note’, mid-range, to budget smartphones, which are the large and important market in Asia and Thailand.”
Samsung Galaxy A Series are tailored for millennials who know what they want and go after it. The A Series are packed with features designed to help you live each day to the fullest. They are not just smartphones, but the ultimate companions for capturing and sharing everyday adventures, no matter where life takes you.
“The debut of innovation on mid-range smartphone ‘Galaxy A Series’ marked a milestone that Samsung comited to develop and deliver meaningful innovations to smartphone in all ranges, not only the flagship series as used to be”, added Pornpratang.
In an increasingly busy and visual world, capturing and sharing moments and memories from the everyday to once in a lifetime has become an essential part of how millennials connect and communicate. Regarding a billion users on Instagram (Thailand ranked the 14th place with over 13.6 million users). With 95 million daily images posted on Instagram, taking photos is no longer just about keeping a memory. Today, photos have become a medium for unique self-expression, for connecting sharing experiences with friends around the world. With an ongoing commitment to delivering meaningful and impactful innovation, Samsung continues to build on its legacy in camera development. From introducing the first OIS feature on the “Galaxy Note4” and “Galaxy S6”, to creating the world’s first dual aperture camera that outsmarts the human eye on the “Galaxy S9+”, Samsung’s longstanding camera innovation heritage is driven by a deep understanding of what consumers need, both today and in the future.
“Galaxy A9” The world’s first-ever smartphone with rear Quad camera
As photos are the new universal language, the caera has become the most critical function on smartphone. With an ongoing commitment to delivering impactful innovation, Samsung continues to build on its legacy in camera developent.
- Capture and Share the Moment: Introducing the world’s first rear Quad camera that helps you capture the real world exactly as you see. Take clear, up close and detailed photos no matter how far away the subject is with Optical Zoom Lens. Ultra Wide Lens allows to take more open panorama shots with less panning. The portrait pictures never looked so good with the high-performance 24MP main lens and 5MP Depth Lens. In addition, Galaxy A9 also comes with Intelligent Scene Optimizer (Available in 19 modes). The AI scene recognition automatically recognizes and optimizes the scenes for more enhanced, vivid, and breathtaking shots.
- Enjoy the moment: Stay connected for longer with the long-lasting 3,800mAh battery and the fast-charging capabilities. Able to keep more memorable moments on smartphone with 128GB storage that expandable up to 512GB. Galaxy A9 comes with large HD and Super AMOLED Infinity Display and Dolby Atmos Surround Sound, the 360° audio experience.
- Express yourself: Stand out from the crowd with three bold and unique gradient color options to suit your style, and featuring a premium ergonomic design.
Widen your world with the “Galaxy A7”
Galaxy A7 offers the triple rear cameras with Ultra Wide angle camera to capture the world without limit.
- The first Samsung smartphone with Ultra Wide lens: Capture the world in its fullest with the 120° Ultra Wide angle camera. The 24MP lens create the sharp images taken in both bright daylight and low light at night by the. In addition, shoot like a pro with the Intelligent Scene Optimizer just like Galaxy Note 9 (Available in 19 modes), Galaxy A7 camera is now able to identify the subject and adjust settings accordingly for the best photo, in an instant.
- Powerful new features for exceptional all-day performance: Galaxy A7 comes with 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM internal storage that can be expanded further up to 512GB via MicroSD card. No need to worry about memory space for new snaps, videos or content with the Galaxy A7’s built-in storage and expandable capacity.
- First class design with side fingerprint sensor: a sleek and ergonomic design of Galaxy A7 can be fit in one hand with premium 3D Glass curved back for a high-quality comfortable feel. The side fingerprint sensor allows users to conveniently and effortlessly unlock their phone.
Make the most of a vivid and immersive visual experience with Galaxy A7 large 6” screen (FHD+) Super AMOLED Infinity display. Moreover, the Galaxy A7 also comes with Dolby Atmos Surround Sound, allowing users to Enjoy videos and music with 360-degree audio experience.
Designed to make life more convenient, the Galaxy A7 and A9 feature Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, and Galaxy Gift, as well as the best in class protection, combined with powerful capabilities, with Knox security platform. Both allow users to take the advantage of the many multi-tasking benefits i.e. to efficiently manage all connected devices via SmartThings or the personal assistant, Bixby.
Galaxy A9 comes in a range of three new gradient colors: Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink. Galaxy A7 comes in bold and unique shades of Blue, Gold and Black at 10,990 Baht. Galaxy A7 will open up for pre-order from 18-25 October 2018 along with many exclusive offers, including free 64GB Micro SD Card, 1-year screen warranty, as well as 0% APR for 10 months, and will be officially available nationwide on 26 October 2018.
 According to the surveys from Thoth Zocial and Onebit Matter, as of February 2018 https://thestandard.co/thailand-social-media-statistics-2017/